H A Marks has been selected by Sport England to support their framework for the Design and Construction of Volumetric & Innovative Modular Buildings as well as Design and Construction of Building Modernisation Improvements & Upgrades throughout England.
H.A Marks will be using Powerwall Spaceframes Volumetric building solutions to manufacture the buildings off-site in a bespoke steel framed POD system.
The works involve Design & Build of;
- Meeting Rooms
- Secure Storage
- Changing Facilities
- Shower Blocks.
H.A Marks Construction will be;
- Visiting and surveying sites for condition and suitability.
- Preparing feasibility reports
- Outline design proposals.
- Consulting with local Planning and Building Control departments.
- Preparation and submission of necessary Planning and Building Control applications.
- Developing detailed design solutions.
- Full Turnkey Construction of the building.
The framework will provide Clients with an informed ‘one stop shop’ for their project.
This 4 year framework agreement is a part of a new strategy by Sport England to facilitate the delivery of new and upgraded sports facilities across England initially in support of the £50m Inspired themed round of the Places People Play programme, but also subsequent funding programmes.
The framework agreement is also available for use directly by other public sector bodies and National Governing Bodies of Sport in England with the aim that community level projects are provided in line with Sport England’s best practice documentation and Design Guidance Notes.